We design and build custom hardscaping elements in Lancaster, East Amherst, Williamsville, Orchard Park, and other Erie County/Niagara County area communities.
Custom patios, outdoor kitchens, fire pits add functionality and increase property value.
At Buffalo Lawn & Landscape, we have an entire design and build team that can handle any hardscaping element. In the Erie County and Niagara County, NY areas, we most commonly build custom paver patios, fire pits, and outdoor kitchens. We not only provide design and installation services for residential homes, but also local businesses.
Hardscaping elements we design and build.
When it comes to hardscaping, there are many different elements that can be created. Some of the hardscape features we usually create include:
- Outdoor Kitchens - Move your meals outdoors! Our kitchens obviously include the grill, but can include a variety of other features such as an icebox, sink, dishwasher, storage, and more.
- Custom Patios - Created from pavers or flagstone, this allows you to provide a seating and entertainment area outdoor for family and guests.
- Walkways & Paths - Also created from pavers or flagstone, these beautiful paths are commonly created to connect driveways to the back patio or entrance.
- Fire Pits - Typically, these are made of decorative brick or stacked stone, and shaped as circular or square. Fire pits are typically wood burning and can be made to any size.
- Seating Walls - These walls are most commonly found around the outside of a patio or fire pit. They offer both beauty and functionality.
- Retaining & Landscape Walls - These walls are used to create raised landscape/planter beds, as well as prevent erosion of soil on hillsides.
- Water Features - We can add ambiance to your property using water features such as a fountain, small pond, stream, or rock waterfall.
- Decorative Driveways - Don’t settle for boring concrete or pavement. Using pavers or brick, we can create a beautiful driveway that matches the beauty of your home and landscape.
Type of materials used to build.
When it comes to hardscaping, the type of material used depends on what we’re building. For elements you walk on (such as patios, walkways, and driveways), we typically use concrete or brick pavers, along with natural flagstone. For walls and firepits, it is common to use natural stacked stone. For water features like ponds and streams, we like to use boulders and rocks.
Request your hardscape consultation to discuss your project.
Have you been thinking about a new patio or other custom hardscaping element? We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your project and ideas. If you’re located in Buffalo, Lancaster, East Amherst, Williamsville, Orchard Park, Hamburg, or another nearby area in Erie County or Niagara County, then call us at (716) 961-9431 to schedule an appointment with our design team.